Lovely and bright with a north aspect and leafy outlook, this charming studio apartment offers a fantastic low-maintenance investment or city bolthole.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac just behind Victoria Street's celebrated dining hub, the well-presented apartment offers an awesome lifestyle with close proximity to the city and harbour attractions. In a cosmopolitan inner city pocket between the buzz of Potts Point village and the scenic beauty of Rushcutters Bay Park, it is within walking distance to Kings Cross station.
- Picturesque inner city pocket
- Character security block of 12
- Gated entry portico, first floor
- Light and airy, leafy outlook
- Gas hot water and bayonet
- Washing machine inside the unit
- Kitchenette, renovated bathroom
- Stroll to cafes and restaurants
- Less than 2km to the CBD
Please copy & paste the below link to apply online:
1st City Minogue+Doak 9135 5315